Minisceongo is a member run Yacht Club, established 1941
Our Bylaws state:
"The object of the Club shall be to encourage the sport of yachting, particularly in the Hudson River Valley,
to promote the science of seamanship and navigation and to provide and maintain a suitable clubhouse
and anchorage for the recreation and use of its members and guests."
The members operate and maintain our basin, channel, docks, grounds, clubhouse, snack shack, and maintenance facilities and equipment.
The club Officers and Board of Directors work with Committee Chairmen to coordinate the daily operations and long term planning for the club.
If you are interested in finding out more about membership click here for the interest form and/or email to [email protected]
Our Facilities Include:
- NEW Clubhouse - under construction
- 140 Slips on six docks in a fully protected basin
- Park like grounds with grills and picnic areas at each dock
- Large pavilion for social activities
- Two week Junior Sail Camp
- Bathrooms, showers and laundry
- Large boat storage yard
- 35 ton Travel lift - boats up to 48 feet
- Launch ramp